Can I start in the middle of the month?
-Yes, you can. In that case, only the monthly fee for the first month will be charged, according to the number of lessons.
If I miss a lesson, can I take a make-up lesson?
－Yes, there is. However, you must register and notify us of your absence by midnight the day before the lesson day. Also, once you have taken a make-up lesson, you cannot reschedule it.
Do you have Eiken (English Practical Skills Test) preparation classes?
－Yes, we do. However, it depends on the school – please contact is to confirm.
What kind of COVID measures are you doing in your school?
– We will respond in a way that avoids crowded situations as much as possible according to the guidelines of each prefecture. Since the size of the classroom varies depending on the school, we will take measures as much as possible in each environment before conducting lessons.
How long is one lesson?
Depending on the school and class, the lesson is 50 minutes or 60 minutes.
What style of lessons do you have?
Basically, it is a fixed day and time system.
You will take lessons on the same day of the week at the same time each week. Of course, if the day is inconvenient, you can make up for it by registering your absence in advance.
How can I register an absence for a lesson online?
-We provide all students with an ID and password that allows them to access the student-only page. Please see the information for operating instructions.
Please tell me how to register missed lessons and make-up lessons by myself.
-We provide all students with an ID and password that allows them to access the student-only page. Please see the information on how to operate.をご覧ください。
The Japanese display of the site is strange. The kanji of my name is also wrong.
– Your browser may be set to auto-translate. Please select “Japanese” from the language selection on the upper right of the site.
I forgot my password. What should I do?
– Click “Forgot your password?” on the login screen to set a new password.
No matter how many times I try to log in, it says "Invalid password" and I can't log in.
– Have you changed your password? If you haven’t changed it, the wrong password may be recorded on your device. Check your saved passwords from your device’s settings menu. If you still can’t log in, click “Forgot your password?” on the login screen to set a new password.
I registered as absent for the lesson, but now I am able to attend. What should I do?
– After logging in to the student page, if you put a ☑ in the “View absent lessons” box on the “My Lesson” page, the lessons you are scheduled to be absent will be displayed. You can restore attendance by clicking the red icon that says “Restore”. If it is not displayed, there may be no vacancies, due to another person’s reservation. In this case, please ask reception.